Giddy up, seafood enthusiasts! The race that stops a nation is galloping closer, and what’s the Melbourne Cup without a lavish spread to enjoy as the thoroughbreds thunder down the track? This year, Avondale Seafood Market is reining in the festive spirit with sumptuous seafood platters to make your Melbourne Cup Day not just a visual spectacle but a culinary delight as well.
The Ultimate Seafood Splash for the Melbourne Cup
Whether you’re hosting a Cup Day party or just treating yourself, Avondale Seafood Market has curated the perfect selection to complement the excitement of the races. Feast your eyes (and your appetite) on our deluxe $100 Seafood Platter, meticulously crafted for the ultimate indulgence:
- 5 succulent bugs that promise a taste as grand as the Cup itself.
- A staggering 1.5kg of medium prawns – we’re talking about 44 premium prawns ready to jump into the fray of your taste buds.
- A dozen oysters so fresh, you’d swear they’ve been harvested straight from the seabed at the sound of the starter’s gun. And for those who like to bet on a different horse, swap the oysters for more bugs or prawns – we want you to win big with flavours!
Share the Feast with a Large Prawn Platter
Not planning to go all out? No problem! We’re also offering a generous $50 Large Prawn Platter that’s perfect for sharing. Each of these comes with zesty lemons to squeeze over your prawns and our signature seafood sauce that’s as iconic as the Melbourne Cup itself.
How to Secure Your Seafood Victory
Ready to place your bets on a winning feast? Here’s how to secure your seafood platter:
- Call us on 3410 7406 to pre-order. Our friendly staff are ready to assist you with your order.
- Pre-pay to lock in your delicious Melbourne Cup Day treat. Our seafood is in high demand, and this ensures your order is reserved.
- Remember to pick up your platter on the Monday before the big race. We want your seafood to be as fresh as possible for your celebrations. Orders are Racing to the Finish Line.
Don’t hold your horses – orders close at 5 pm Saturday before the Cup. Make sure you’re set for a delectable day of racing and feasting by securing your platter ahead of the crowd.
The Melbourne Cup is more than just a race; it’s an experience, a tradition, and an opportunity to create memories with friends and family. And with Avondale Seafood Market, your race day is guaranteed to be a winner.
Ready, set, FEAST! Let the races begin, and may the best horse (and the best platter) win!